Would you guys stop using Surtr and Duma for your arena defense team.

It's literally impossible for me to do five consecutive arena battles without running into at least a team with one of these CUNTS on them. It's bad enough I have to use shitty bonus units to get the best rewards, so the combination of coming across a bullshit team while being forced to use trash tier units is really making arena frustrating as all hell. Would it kill you guys to stop being such fucking assholes? That be great if you could, bye 🖕

Asked by Zerkeus6662 months 1 week ago

by TotallyNotNilla 2 months 1 week ago

git gud fgt

by rubemartur 2 months 1 week ago

You know, merges? Poke by dazzle staves? Well, Fire emblem isnt all automatic plays.

by Alex The Destroyer 2 months 1 week ago

by Hussain 2 months 1 week ago

Hey man
If you got the firepower use it
Just snag a H Miciaciah done or use Axebreaker Lilliana with DB 7 just tears apart everyone.

by enlil 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Hussain

Heres the thing, and this is why I hate arena:

by SapphireSea 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by enlil

R Duel Infantry when?

by Timeghost 2 months 1 week ago

There's this thing called Armor Effectiveness available on 4 red units (3 available on 3* - 4*, one from Tempest Trials), 6 blue units (3 available on 3* - 4*, the other are 5* exclusive), and 3 green units (all of them available at 3* - *4, one of them even being a Prf skill)

My point is, even if you have to sacrifice some points to get rid of an specific unit type or perhaps just bruise them enough for your bonus unit to get the kill, you shouldn't have to worry much about if you just prepare beforehand since these resources aren't too hard to get and can carry you a long way.

by RoyAhoy 2 months 1 week ago

Oh contraire, use them more I dare you

by FranciscoLMO1 2 months 1 week ago

Lmao Surtr isn't even all that hard to beat my bridelia can take a few out with just continuously spamming the quad bow +dancer and also bait to smack them with threaten defense and if that's not enough I use my +SPD Lillina who I finally finished +10 merging and can nuke just about anything it's all about how you position your units and what skills you have I mean I'm no whale but at least I figure out ways to counter units without the need for some high tier stuff

by Seeker 2 months 1 week ago

The defense players aren't the assholes. It's the arena ruleset.

by Lewyn 2 months 1 week ago

I only use Duma because I NEED to. He's the one that's supposed to protect Lewyn and Arvis. ESPECIALLY Lewyn. His defense is SHIT. I love him but... 😂

by Thisoldworldke… 2 months 1 week ago

Not everyone can be as kind as sweet as you'd like or expect them to be.
Plan for Surtr and plan for Duma, the game will always change, make sure to adapt and change with it, or you'll just be another dodo. Pandas are super lucky..

by SapphireSea 2 months 1 week ago

First of all, lose the salt. If Duma or Surtr don't wreck you, this anger you're giving off WILL.

Second of all, always have multipurpose counters. When ReinLyn was a thing, I trained up Cecilia to take them both. For solid counters, train an Axebreaker red mage for Surtr, and either an antiarmor or antidragon for Duma.

Finally...don't expect me to use Surtr anywhere. I outright refuse to use any units that are morally bankrupt, which means he goes straight to the Inheritance grinder. As for Duma...I'll only use one, and likely won't merge him.

by Pacmaniac 2 months 1 week ago

I like how you made a new account just to say this.

Heccing lol.

by antsims93 2 months 1 week ago

The only shitty part is you have to get kills with the bonus unit 😂.