We're getting the Binding Sword banner in 1 day I think? But speaking in general, which skills do you think will get powercrept next? Some that are on the top of my head are:

Swift Sparrow 3
LnD 4
QR 4 (if they move to B slots)

And secondly, which ones would you want to see?

Asked by mbalali3 months 3 weeks ago

by SSKablooie 3 months 3 weeks ago

Guard, Renewal, Defiant Skills (these could be neat, say if they give the same buffs as Brazen skills, units with AoE specials and blade weapons would have some new options without being OP), and I want Warding Stance 4, in the same vein of SS4. Also having a 50% QR skill probably wouldn't be too terribly busted.

by Tandor 3 months 3 weeks ago

Defiant Stat 4, if any skill needs a Level 4 it's these long forgotten and ridiculously outclassed abilities.

by testname123 3 months 3 weeks ago

In reply to by Tandor

What are those lol?

Also "seal" are pretty useless, too.

by testname123 3 months 3 weeks ago

QR4 or some kind of Guard 4 are probably inevitable since they have already been heavily powercrept by Surtry Stance 4 and Vengeful Fighter.

Those new lvl 4 skills are nuts. They make Death Blow 4 look like a joke. Burn a brave celica for 2 extra damage? No thanks. Sturdy Impact they could have made just Atk/Def +6 and it would have still been a desirable skill. Instead it is Death Blow 3, Armored Blow 5, and Wary Fighter infinity (no hp check, no class restriction) all in one.

If they do come out with Swift Sparrow 4 (Swift Impact, maybe?) I can only imagine it will be ridiculously powerful too. Atk+6, Spd+10 and +1 cooldown for the user on initiation.

I wish they would come back and add a new level for some of the nearly useless skills that you never see being used. Water boost, fire boost, etc... maybe neutralize bonuses or grant 2 skills? Breath of Life 4, maybe heal all allies, or heal the user after combat?

by HeckHector 3 months 3 weeks ago

Renewal 4, (and the renewal sacred seal) for the radioactive regeneration Alm build

by Sir of Coffee 3 months 3 weeks ago

In reply to by HeckHector

I wouldn't want that.
Arvis' heal niche would disappear..

by HeckHector 3 months 3 weeks ago

In reply to by Sir of Coffee

That’s a fact actually. I don’t use him so I completely forgot about that ring. Great skill though!

by Kirchou 3 months 3 weeks ago

I think we will get Swift Sparrow 3 soon too, with another Hone 4/Joint Hone.
And I would like to see Defiants (I'm thinking of a higher hp threshold and -1 cooldown at the start of turn if the unit is under that threshold, kinda like wrath), Boosts, ¨Pass, Obstruct, Ploys and Breath of Life getting an amelioration.

by _Absolutely_Di… 3 months 3 weeks ago

For some reason I think Smoke skills are going to get an upgrade. Something like for example: Fireflood Smoke? (Atk and Res Smoke together, with a gravity effect too?). I can definitely see Guard getting a level 4 skill. Some other skills like Swift Sparrow 3 and Mirror Strike 3 are most likely going to be things.

I’m hoping we get Darting Breath and Warding Stance 4. Also LnD 4 better be something like +7 Atk/Spd, but -7 Def/Res, my Kagero would destroy everyone.

by mbalali 3 months 3 weeks ago

In reply to by _Absolutely_Di…

Ophelia would murder everyone

by HeckHector 3 months 3 weeks ago

In reply to by _Absolutely_Di…

According to fortress Def/Res, L&D 4 would be +6 Atk/Spd -4 Def/Res

by Sir of Coffee 3 months 3 weeks ago

Boost skills most certainly. A lot of meh units like Luke could use that.

I would also love some form of better pass and skills like hit n run, but locked to cavaliers

by Trentmillenium 3 months 3 weeks ago

Valor Skills 4 would be awesome.