Hello. First time asking a question here.
In AR map springwater one of my units Naesala keeps disappearing from the upper left corner in AR defense replays. Has this happened to anyone else?

Asked by NickofTime802 months 1 week ago

by Dan 2 months 1 week ago

Take a pic of it?

by Dannwond 2 months 1 week ago

Are you tier 11/19? If you go down to tier 10/18 (likely at the start of a new season after losing some points), your 5th/6th defense member won't appear to other attackers until you go back to tier 11/19 since you can't have them in those lower tiers.

If this is not the case, then I don't know.

by NickofTime80 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Dannwond

I just got to Tier 19 and I added a 6th unit awhile ago. I will try to get a picture.

by WorldWideWeeb 2 months 1 week ago

No, but my summoner support stats on a unit werent counted today morning until i reset my defense team. Might be related

by Dannwond 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by WorldWideWeeb

Summoner/Ally Support doesn't apply to AI units. Although I can't say I've deliberately tried it on AR defense.

by WorldWideWeeb 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Dannwond

No, im just retarded. I had a different weapon equipped... Just checked

by Seeker 2 months 1 week ago

If you're in T19 and your opponent is T18, they only have to deal with 5 of your units. The unit in the 6th slot will be skipped automatically.

Also, welcome to the site.

by NickofTime80 2 months 1 week ago

Here is the normal formation

by NickofTime80 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by NickofTime80

Here is one of the latest AR defense replays. It is a bit different but Naesala's gone.

by Dannwond 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by NickofTime80

Well, if you have him on your 6th slot, it's probably the tier thing.

by NickofTime80 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Dannwond

Really? Well he was in slot 6 but I will change him and see if it works. Thanks.

by Kelekod 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by NickofTime80

What tier was the player? (previous screen). It's possible that someone from tier 18 challenged you, and they only have to play against 5 units.

OR

Your first match of the season on defense (while starting in tier 19) was a LOSS of any kind. -20 to -80 lift you DROP to tier 18. You would then not qualify to have a 6th unit in the replays after, until you begin (and win) your first match(es) to make it back to tier 19. Once you are back in tier 19, defense matches should pair you with other tier 19 players - which will have your 6th unit. However, if you fall again back to tier 18, then the same situation will continue to happen until you secure your spot in tier 19 for the season.

by NickofTime80 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Kelekod

Ah I see. I did start this season with a -52 loss (and Naesala was still there).
Thanks for your time everyone.