So I just saw the cypher drama

I just came back from my drama callbacks and saw the cypher stuff. Just... Woof. This guy. I thought he was gone after the post I made here, which was a month ago.

But here he is, stirring up shit again. Oh what a world we live in. He'll go up in the Hall of Douche Nozzles like the meep. But honestly, good riddance. A salt forum is fun to watch unfold, but he was a clear asshole. Nilla is at least entertaining and can give good points from time to time. This guy? Ha, nope.

Asked by ShieldOfWind2 months 1 week ago

by _Absolutely_Di… 2 months 1 week ago

When you throw a Boomerang, it’s entitled to come back. That’s what happened to Cypher and his Salty Parade, I guess. He couldn’t get enough of what he wanted.

Nilla is definitely much more better, I can tell you that.

by SlayerPro777 2 months 1 week ago

I just read his post and he says NES games are a 10th the price, I say bro i payed NOTHIN for emulators and roms Hahahahahahah its perfectly legal..... well not in Japan now

by Seeker 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by SlayerPro777

Wait, emulating is legal in NA? How?

by SlayerPro777 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Seeker

Because it has to be an open source AND the sites cannot sell/make money of said source, there was a couple that tried to make money from that by making there own site and they now owe nintendo over a few million dollars. I forgot the guy who did the youtube vid, but look up about the japan gaming law that outlaws action replays and such, its about a week old.

by SapphireSea 2 months 1 week ago

I hope that if cypher leaves, he leaves for real. I actually sent reports on several of his responses in that thread he made.

I do agree that Nilla is not all bad. I actually agree with him on some points, and he does have worthwhile stuff from time to time.

by Seeker 2 months 1 week ago

I didn't feel like arguing. I feel similarly: I'll be glad for one less crank who insists that the game is bad because of one instance of bad variance and decides he's going to insult people who know better while acting mighty and superior. Foolish garbage.

I have to agree that there are major issues with the game and that IS seems uninterested in solving them. Being p2w isn't one of them.

And for all of the fire I've exchanged with Nilla, he makes a lot of good points. Some I still think are rubbish, but far from all of them, and in the last month or two I've barely heard anything from him I thought was ridiculous. Also, I feel like his manner has improved a lot since five months ago.