So I pulled a Libra a while back on the Adrift banner but never even looked at him at all, then I looked at his VA and really, I guess he can't run from it. The guy shares the same VA as Minerva, Hinoka, Peri, and Aversa

Asked by GVader5 months 2 weeks ago

by Galaxia9 5 months 2 weeks ago

I'd noticed that when I was looking into building Peri. Next time one of them is a bonus unit in the arena I'll run a Cindy Robinson Flier Emblem defense team with Aversa, Minerva, Hinoka and WF!Hinoka .

by Krazytre 5 months 2 weeks ago

I feel like I'm one of the only people that didn't think Libra was a girl when I first saw him. I mean, to me, his face looks like a guy, he just has long hair.

by GVader 5 months 2 weeks ago

In reply to by Krazytre

I mean I always knew he was a guy just with long hair

by ShieldOfWind 5 months 2 weeks ago

From a guy who personally had long hair for a while, I totally didn't mind getting mistaken for a female from behind. In fact, my friends kinda made me a meme in our social groups from it. But I didn't have the voice to get completely mistaken for one. I personally think it's cool Cindy voices him. Her voice fits him, it's female, but in a masculine way.
Don't know why I said this. Guess cause I just kinda related. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by GVader 5 months 2 weeks ago

In reply to by ShieldOfWind

I'm kinda the same way in the sense that I've had rather long hair (not down to my as long but about half way down my back) and yah you are right that Cindy does have a rather masculine female voice in fact I didn't even realize it was her voice until I actually looked at her name next to his VA

by KAAAZEEEEE 5 months 2 weeks ago

Yeah, I was really disappointed that they cast a woman as his voice actor. His whole thing is being mistaken for a woman but actually *being* a man, as he's constantly telling everyone. It's so disappointing that the game developers didn't respect that. It honestly made me go from wanting him to not really wanting him.

by Kuribabylon52 5 months 2 weeks ago

He's a guy that (supposedly) looks like a woman. It's not just an IS thing, either. It's an extremely common Japanese trope. He might not be a trap to the extent of most other examples, but the intent was still clear. Honestly, I don't mind the voice, though. Guys can have more feminine voices and it fits his character at least. It's been done to death, but he certainly isn't the worst example.