Hopefully we get some new refines for staff prf

I’ve been playing around with Maribelle Trillema and it’s pretty neat now that I understand how to use it

Asked by Hussain2 months 1 week ago

by SSKablooie 2 months 1 week ago

They nerfed staves more than I expected, tbh. Not only did they give a skill that takes away the sweep effect, but putting it on another unit along with a firesweep weapon does the same exact thing as staves did. They have competition for their niche from units who generally have much better statlines and can run specials. I mean, they're still in a much better place then they were, but I'd really like them to start getting staff prfs. Mist would be a good one to start with.

by Krazytre 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by SSKablooie

Eh, I'd rather see a 3*/4* get a prf first to actually get people to try it out, especially for the ones that merged them to +10, like Lachesis, Maria, Nanna, etc.

Mist could use one that separates her from the other healers (because she has absolutely nothing that warrants her being a 5* unit) but her getting one wouldn't be super exciting unless it was something super broken.

by SSKablooie 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Krazytre

Fair point. I was thinking that, if she gets a good prf, it would mitigate the salt from those pulling her, though the best way to do that would be to go back and fill an empty skill slot on old units with a more relevant skill. I'm just hoping for a decent refine for Genny, preferably one with a Gravity+ base. The last two refines for units that I really like (M!Robin and Dierdre) have me less than enthused, sadly.

by RoyAhoy 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by SSKablooie

So what you’re saying is Klein is the meta? Also healers still have a niche but most people forgot healers can heal people

by SSKablooie 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by RoyAhoy

Nah, mate. All I was saying is that their niche has more competition now, which I didn't expect. Plus, they are definitely in a better state than before the refines, especially with the Heal+ skills.

by RoyAhoy 2 months 1 week ago

Probably not on topic but I have no experience with Maribelle how do you use the staff?

by SSKablooie 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by RoyAhoy

Her staff makes enemies have Triangle Advantage within either one or two spaces. This can be used normally, or combined with having Cancel Affinity on your units negates any weapon advantage the enemy might have.