Help me decide Y!Tiki's IV's

I currently have a Y!Tiki with +Atk/-HP at +4 merge (got like 5 copies of her from the recent Legendary Hero banner), and pulled yet another from the New Power banner that came with +Def/-HP.

And I'm kinda indecisive whether I want her to be tanky or hit hard. Any feedback much appreciated. Thanks.

Asked by TheSeunger9 months ago

by _Absolutely_Di… 9 months 1 week ago

IMO, I think her Def is really high and her main priority is boosting her Atk, but additional Def is also good, it also depends on how she's built as well.

by amoebasgonewild 9 months 1 week ago

In reply to by _Absolutely_Di…

Yep.

Generally if going dc. Then +atk is better to get more one shots on mages. And while the def is good for phy tanking, atk will be more universally useful.

For melee then def is a solid option.

by Seeker 9 months 1 week ago

What build or builds (or even just roles) do you want to use on her? I did some calculations and posted them on some question about turning Y.Tiki into a dragon killer...if I remember right (not too confident here), +atk Y.Tiki with Breath of Fog effect active will one-shot most dragons that aren't Nowi, especially at +5. No fury required. (For Nowi, you need a double, which means you'll need extra spd unless Nowi dumps hers, which is not unheard of.) And the matchups with F.Grima and Fae (the latter, because she has lots of HP and naturally good res) can win or draw on IVs.

If you're doing lightning breath, I would say you're dependent on the follow-up attack to down your opponent anyways so I'd go +def. (If you're using aether, you also leave them more HP for yourself to heal from)

by TheSeunger 9 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Seeker

I settled for +Atk/-HP.

Initially, I was going to build up the adult one, but seems like the game wants me to raise the younger one instead. lol

She's going to alternate between Breath of Fog and the usual Lightning Breath builds. For now, I have no resources for the Lightning Breath build, so gonna stick with Breath of Fog one.

by Seeker 9 months 1 week ago

In reply to by TheSeunger

Blessed man. Y.Tiki is very much my style, much more so than A.Tiki, who I understand and might play but don't enjoy as much. I want to build Nowi but waiting for another B.Ike banner