Who do you think are the winners? You can also post who you want the winners to be.

Red: L! Hrid or Tibarn
Blue: L! Azura or Nailah
Green: L! Hector
Colorless: Duma

Im pretty much fine with any of those. Id prob rather have Winter Eirika for colorless. All my votes went for Hector.

Asked by MiThiKaL2 months 1 week ago

by StarComrade 2 months 1 week ago

I think...
Red: Winter Tharja or Zelgius
Blue: L! Azura or B! Hector
Green: L! Hector or Surtr
Colorless: Duma, B! Veronica, Loki, or H! Mia

by MiThiKaL 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by StarComrade

Zelgius? I cant imagine him winning, due to people having access to Black Knight.

by ShieldOfWind 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by StarComrade

I don't understand why people think B! Veronica might win Colorless. Like, I get she's popular but she's already free.

by Ronin_3000 2 months 1 week ago

Agreed.

I'll be annoyed if neither L!Hector or Nailah win. This banner needs at least 1 DC. I guess it could be Hrid with the DC. I forgot about him.

by Pacmaniac 2 months 1 week ago

Who I want to win:

Legendary Eirika
Nailah
Legendary Hector
Duma

Who I think will win:

Almost nothing but Armor units.

by Tandor 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Pacmaniac

At least if it is armor units I won't spend a single orb on the banner.

by MiThiKaL 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by Pacmaniac

To be fair, 2 of the 4 units you want to win are armor units.

by Pacmaniac 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by MiThiKaL

I don't have a problem with 2 winning as long as they carry different fodder options. (i.e. Bold Fighter on Duma, Vengeful on Hector.)

I will have a problem if units like Spoopy Myrrh and Legendary Tiki also win alongside Hector and Duma and bring the 2 skills previously mentioned. Then fodder potential will become very limited as most of it would cater to Armors and not much outside of that.

If those 4 win together, the options outside of armor exclusivity include:
Def/Res 2
Fierce Breath (Both Steady Breath and Warding Breath are better.)
DC
Def/Res Solo

I know some of these skills are really good, but why not have more diversity in fodder options instead of voting for another character that has the same armor-exclusive skill as another unit who's likely to be on this banner? We could have Atk/Spd Solo or a rare Wave Skill with Legendary Eirika, or Null C-Disrupt with Nailah. Even if Legendary Hector doesn't make it, I'd be fine with Lewyn, Odd Atk Wave or Special Spiral would be available.

I just don't want fodder options to be too limited to Armors, that's all. Nothing is wrong with the units themselves, they're all great. But I believe that this banner should include amazing units and said units should have great fodder for all movement types.

by Dan 2 months 1 week ago

Unfortunately L Azura is the most likely to happen. I know the video experts say legendaries but really seasonals are the best opportunity since they are hard to come by. But not many are top tier fodder or character like a Tibarn or Surtr or Nailiah. Legendaries at least appear more frequently like 1 every 3-4 months whereas many other characters don’t get that chance.

That said what I want for my personal inventory because I don’t have, fodder, or patch up bad flaws is:
H Myrrh or Tibarn
Nailiah
Surtr (L Hector is fine... also a great choice)
Don’t care (maybe a Duma or H Mia for her staff)

by ScarletFlame01 2 months 1 week ago

Based on what i've seen, i predict:
Red: L!Eirika or HS!Micaiah
Blue: L!Azura (a huge waste of votes)
Green: L!Hector or Surtr
Colorless: Duma

by MiThiKaL 2 months 1 week ago

In reply to by ScarletFlame01

As much as I want Azura myself, Id rather Nailah win. A mass amount of people getting Azura is going to make AR even more annoying. While a surplus of Nailah would force out Dazzle (possibly). Also after your 1st azura, blue isnt going to be much use summoning from. If it was Nailah, there is better fodder.

by Thisoldworldke… 2 months 1 week ago

Azura, Hector and Duma, look like the favourites, which could be better or worse I guess. Red is a mess in general and could even end up being Alm or someone.

If the banner is L!Tiki, Surtr, H!Myrrh, Duma, then we may as well just give up blaming IS and start blaming the player base instead.