Who do you guys think will be there?

Rn I think Rutger and Igrene have a good chance. I know there will most likely be only two guys, maybe 3 if we're lucky. Since I would also like to see Elfin and Percival. They might add Guinevere even though she doesn't fight or Sue, maybe even Idunn.

Also I see Roy possibly being the next legendary hero.

It'd be hilarious if they added old Hector lol

Asked by Souljia Boy3 months 1 week ago

by ArgentSable 3 months ago

Well, I;'d look at CYl2 (not 3) as a good baseline for this. Now, let's see who the top, not ingame units, are, shall we?

Idunn, Rutger, Lugh, Dieck Gonzalez, Lot and Sue.

Now, from these units, I assuredly expect Dieck and Rutger, and Lugh is a shoe in because of Raigh. Now, for the 4th unit, my guess is going to be Sue. Why Sue you may ask? Well, Lugh can be a blue mage, Dieck can wield axes, and Rutger can obviously be a myrmidon. but Sue can fill the colorless archer niche we've been missing (at least, for the regular pool that isn't B!Lyn)

Now, for the GHB, I feel that Idunn could be a shoe in, however, I'm willing to bet something along the lines of a friendly hero. And that, is anybodies guess.

by Wyatt 3 months ago

Wolt and Lalum are top priority

by MrShinyGyarados 3 months ago

Igrene? Good chance? Now Igrene is my favorite bow wielder in the entire series and second favorite Binding Blade character behind only Fir. But I feel most people (probably IS included) just forgets she exists most of the time. So I have my doubts about Igrene getting in on the coming banner, as much as I'd personally really like it happening.

by Souljia Boy 3 months ago

In reply to by MrShinyGyarados

Well she's also hot and that's why I think she has a chance because Heroes seems to prioritize that. Kagero did get two alts

by gakii 3 months ago

Gonzales

by melo 3 months ago

Want:
Banner = Echidna, Igrene, Miredy, Percival
GHB = Brenya or Idunn

Prediction:
Banner = Dieck, Old Karel, Guinivere, Sue
GHB = Idunn

by MrShinyGyarados 3 months ago

In reply to by melo

Old Karel? Oh no, he about to wreck everything! Have you seen that man's growths? He's the ultimate FE6 randomizer unit unless the game screws you over by making him a dancer or bard since he can't ever attack then.

by RoyAhoy 3 months ago

Predicting Melady, Sue, Dieck

by Kaia 3 months ago

Dieck because I like my Husbando's, and he placed 8th favourite for a popularity poll for FE6, so that makes him more likely to be added.

by Souljia Boy 3 months ago