|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
Wrys has the highest resistance in the game, therefore a +Resistance boon will benefit him greatly.
+Speed will allow him to prevent follow-ups from some units, though whether that is valuable or not is up to the player.
As for bane, -Attack is greatly preferred due to his naturally low attack and the Healer's damage penalty.
|Rehabilitate||B||Live to Serve 3|
|Heavenly Light||C||Fortify Def 3|
- Preferred Nature: +HP / -Attack
- Weapon: Pain / Panic
- Assist: Rehabilitate
- Special: Heavenly Light
- A Slot: Resistance +3
- B Slot: Live to Serve 3
- C Slot: Fortify Defense / Flexible
- Sacred Seal: HP +3
A backline healer set aimed at keeping Wrys' allies healthy while increasing their stats with Hone or Fortify buffs.
|Martyr||B||Live to Serve 3|
|Imbue||C||Threaten Atk 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Resistance / -Attack
- Weapon: Slow / Fear
- Assist: Martyr
- Special: Imbue
- A Slot: Resistance +3 / HP +5
- B Slot: Live to Serve 3 / Escape Route
- C Slot: Threaten Attack / Threaten Speed
- Sacred Seal: HP +3
A high-resistance set aimed at keeping enemy magical units at bay while debuffing their attack and speed stat.
After any combat, inflicts Spd-6 on foe through its next action.
Restores 5 HP.
Restores 7 HP each to target and this unit.
Restores 7 HP or more the further below 50% the target's HP is.
Slows special trigger (cooldown count+1).
When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.
When healing an ally with a staff, all other allies recover 10 HP.
When healing allies with a staff, unit also recovers 50% of the HP restored
When healing allies with a staff, unit also recovers 75% of the HP restored
When healing allies with a staff, unit also recovers the same amount
- Soaks magical damage very well
- High health pool for a healer
- Affected by healers' damage penalty
- Trouble dealing with physical units
The Kindly Priest Wrys is a healer whom carries the healing ability Rehabilitate and is one of two sources that possess the rare Slow staff.
Our elderly healer possesses the highest resistance value in the game and has the higher end of HP among his class. This makes him an excellent sponge for magical damage and denies the damage of heroes utilizing Triangle Adept and Raven Tome, despite being at a color disadvantage against them.
On the other hand, his other stats cause him to be physically frail and vulnerable to follow-up attacks, causing the priest to maintain extreme caution against archers and Brave weapon users.
Wrys also possesses Rehabilitate, one of the best healing abilities in the game, as well as the rare Slow staff.
Overall, the elderly priest is an extremely durable magical tank with pitiful physical tolerance, and is a great healer to have on your team.
- Second highest health pool of healers
- Highest resistance in the game
- It should be kept in mind that it is very difficult to KO Wrys even with follow-up attacks from a mage.
- On this note, it will take two magical attacks exceeding 57 damage to KO a full HP Wrys (unless he is wearing an HP Seal)
- Very weak to physical attacks
- With 23 speed and 22 defense, Wrys will be doubled by a majority of units in the game and very likely killed along the process.
- Extreme caution should be taken against Brave Bow users.
Wrys will almost always be hit twice and requires an easily achievable 44 physical attack to fall in battle.