|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
- Yielding the highest resistance in the game so far, Wrys will appreciate the addition of a +Resistance boon.
- A double hit will require 61 magical attack to one-round kill a +Resistance Wrys.
- If one would like better physical soak on him, a +Defense IV can help lift his burden.
- A double hit will require 47 physical attack to one-round kill a +Defense Wrys.
- If utilizing Earth Boost, a +HP boon will help Wrys due to him having one of the highest HP stats for a healer.
- Wrys carries some of the lowest attack in the game, so a -Attack bane is easily his best option.
|Fear||A||Distant Def 3|
|Rehabilitate||B||Dazzling Staff 3|
|Heavenly Light||C||Hone Spd 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Resistance or +Defense / -Attack
- Weapon: Fear / Candlelight / Slow / Panic
- Healing Skill: Rehabilitate / Flexible
- Special: Heavenly Light / Flexible
- A Slot: Distant Defense / Resistance +3 / Defense +3
- B Slot: Dazzling Staff
- C Slot: Hone Speed / Flexible
A Dazzling Staff build for Wrys.
Due to Wrys' awful offensive capabilities and low speed, Distant Defense is paired with a Resistance/Defense boon to increase his survival. If this is too costly (which is sure as hell is), Resistance or Defense +3 can be taken to give him some form of bulk.
Fear is the chosen staff, causing enemy mages to deal ridiculously low damage to Wrys. Of course, other debuffs are viable as it all depends on the player's preference.
|Rehabilitate||B||Live to Serve 3|
|Kindled-Fire Balm||C||Fortify Def 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Resistance / -Attack
- Weapon: Pain / Flexible
- Assist: Rehabilitate / Flexible
- Special: Kindled-Fire Balm / Flexible
- A Slot: Resistance +3 / Defense +3
- B Slot: Live to Serve 3
- C Slot: Fortify Defense / Flexible
- Sacred Seal: HP +3
A backline healer set aimed at keeping Wrys' allies healthy while increasing their stats with Hone or Fortify buffs.
Resistance or Defense is taken to increase Wrys' chance of survival, not to mention being better than HP +5 due to his low speed.
Live to Serve allows the kindly priest revitalize himself, and Rehabilitate will bring allies back from the dead.
After any combat, inflicts Spd-6 on foe through its next action.
Restores 5 HP.
Restores 7 HP each to target and this unit.
Restores 7 HP or more the further below 50% the target's HP is.
Slows special trigger (cooldown count+1).
When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.
When healing an ally with a staff, all other allies recover 10 HP.
When healing allies with a staff, unit also recovers 50% of the HP restored
When healing allies with a staff, unit also recovers 75% of the HP restored
When healing allies with a staff, unit also recovers the same amount
- Highest BST out of all healers
- Very good magical tolerance
- Native user of Slow, Rehabilitate, Live to Serve, and Heavenly Light
- High availability, easing the perfect Nature hunt
- Very susceptible to follow-up attacks
- Trouble dealing with physical units
Wrys, the Kindly Priest, is a healer who possesses great and important Healer skills, and one of the highest resistance values in the game.
Our elderly healer possesses the highest resistance value in the game and has the higher end of HP among his class. This makes him an excellent sponge for magical damage and denies the damage of heroes utilizing Triangle Adept and Raven Tome, despite being at a color disadvantage against them.
On the other hand, his speed stat causes him to be very susceptible to follow-up attacks and in turn becomes physically frail, causing the priest to maintain extreme caution against archers and Brave weapon users.
Wrys also possesses Rehabilitate, one of the best healing abilities in the game, as well as the rare Slow staff.
Overall, the elderly priest is an extremely durable magical tank with a pitiful speed stat, but is a great healer to have on your team.
- Second highest health pool of healers
- Highest resistance in the game
- It should be kept in mind that it is very difficult to KO Wrys even with follow-up attacks from a mage.
- On this note, it will take two magical attacks exceeding 57 damage to KO a full HP Wrys (unless he is wearing an HP Seal)
- Very weak to physical attacks
- With 23 speed and 22 defense, Wrys will be doubled by a majority of units in the game and very likely killed along the process.
- Considering the enemy follows-up, it will take them a very low 44 attack to kill Wrys.
- Extreme caution should be taken against Brave Bow users.
Wrys will almost always be hit twice and requires an easily achievable 44 physical attack to fall in battle.