|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
Speed is universally preferred on all builds, allowing her more follow-up attack opportunities, and protecting her from high-speed mages. Attack is also preferred on most builds. Defense is also a good boon when not running a Firesweep build. Tana prefers to either have her HP or resistance lowered, as they do not help her perform her primary roles. However, with a resistance boon, Tana can become a decent magical tank, with the help of Fury and the Atk Ploy seal.
|SP||1,325||S||Close Def 3|
Thanks to her legendary weapon Vidofnir, The Frelian princess is a true all-rounder. This set allows her to both soak and sweep the field with her fantastic offensive stats. Fury gives Tana further stat boosts, letting her reach 53 attack and 39 speed. It also boosts her defense to a respectable 35, with Vidofnir’s bonus. Vidofnir’s defensive bonuses do not apply on rounds where Tana initiates combat, making Desperation a fantastic choice of skill. It lets her sweep when under ¾ health, synergising with her massive attack and speed. Her C slot skill is dependent on playstyle: Flier buffs, regular buffs or Guidance can be run. If your Tana has a resistance boon, she is a candidate for Ploy skills, and the Atk Ploy seal.
|Firesweep Lance+||A||Life and Death 3|
|Reposition||B||Hit and Run|
Tana’s exceptional offensive stats allow her to run a Firesweep build very effectively. This build is geared towards offense, letting her function as a pseudo Brave weapon user. With the Quickened Pulse seal, she can activate Moonbow on her first fight, provided she scores a follow-up attack. Life and Death is the premier choice, but Swift Sparrow also functions just fine. Hit and Run works defensively, and has synergy with Guidance: it makes space for an ally to follow-up on enemies she cannot OHKO. If you’d rather Tana bring in ranged attackers, Drag Back is the better of the two choices. She can run Flier buffs as always, or can even opt for something like Savage Blow.
|Brave Lance+||A||Swift Sparrow 2
Budget: Death Blow 3
|Reposition||B||Hit and Run|
Budget: Guidance 3
Tana's exceptional 34/36 offenses make her a natural candidate for a Brave Lance. This set works in a very similar way to Cordelia's, but with one extra point of speed and one less attack. Tana's sacred seal can be Attack+3, Speed+3 or Quickened Pulse. Quickened Pulse is best if you want Tana to activate Moonbow on the first attack. If you don't want Tana to quad, Attack+3 is the best choice. Speed can also be given.
If your Tana has a speed bane, you can give her Death Blow and focus mainly on hitting twice.
|Speed +1Grants Spd+1||30||
|Spd Def 1Grants Spd/Def+1.||80||
Spd Def 2Grants Spd/Def+2.
Unlocks at 5 ★
|Guidance 1If unit has 100% HP, infantry and armored allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.||60||
|Guidance 2If unit has ≥ 50% HP, infantry and armored allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.||120||
Guidance 3Infantry and armored allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.
Unlocks at 5 ★
- Incredible offensive stat spread.
- Wields a legendary weapon.
- Can run many different builds.
- Low resistance for a flier.
- Weak to ranged attackers.
Tana is a flying melee all-rounder, with one of the best offensive stat spreads combined with a legendary weapon that gives her strong defensive options. She can fit into flying teams seamlessly, or even take a spot in a mixed team thanks to Guidance. However, Vidofnir does not protect from bows, daggers and tomes, which combined with her low resistance make her weak to ranged attackers. Tana is comparable to Cordelia, but with an arguably better offensive spread and access to a legendary weapon putting her in contention to be one of the best lance-wielders in the game.
Incredible offensive stat spread.
- Tana comes out of the box with 34 attack and 36 speed, the same offensive stat spread that once made Lucina one of the best units in the game. While she will have trouble making follow-up attacks against faster sword-users, they will do little damage to her thanks to Vidofnir. She is capable of putting heavy dents in even high-defense enemies, helped by her recommended special, Moonbow.
Wields the legendary Vidofnir.
- Vidofnir is one of the best legendary weapons ever released, with the passive effect of granting her +7 defense when attacked by a sword, lance or axe-user. This, coupled with her offensive stats, makes her an exceptionally good duelist, capable of withstanding a surprising amount of damage. The 16 might is not wasted either, bringing her default attack stat to 50.
Can run many different builds.
- Tana is capable of running nearly every build under the sun, from offensive variants such as Brave weapon or Firesweep builds to defensive ones. Both of Tana’s defensive stats are salvageable, and with her trusty lance Vidofnir in hand, become quite good when boosted by Close Defense or Fury. Although only three builds are listed (representing both extremes and a middle ground), Tana is capable of running many more niche builds.
Not tanky when initiating combat.
- It is important to note that Vidofnir’s defensive bonuses do not apply on rounds where Tana initiates combat, making her susceptible to retaliation damage when attacking. Life and Death is not preferred on her unless she is running Desperation or a Firesweep Lance.
Weak to ranged attackers.
- Vidofnir does not protect against magic damage, or ranged damage, and that’s where her weaknesses lie. Bows in particular, by nature of her being a flier will rip her to shreds. Reinhardt will destroy her, and although most mages cannot double-attack her, they will cause heavy damage. However, Tana is one of the few units in the lucky position where she is able to alleviate her weaknesses. She can run Iote’s Shield to protect vs. Bows, and with a resistance boon, can run Ploy skills to bolster her magic offenses.
Tana is handily dealt with by many greens, such as Hector, Julia, Amelia and Fae. They all have the means to either OHKO Tana, or survive her attacks with relative ease. Ranged attackers can tear her apart, particularly Brave bow builds. High-speed mages running Life and Death, or buffed up Blade-tome users can threaten KO’s.