|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
Both +Atk or +Speed boon are equally good for Sully. Her offensive presence is bad and she needs as much help she can get from boon/bane. Thankfully her 3 stars status make her quite accessible and can get any kind of IVs she need without too much trouble.
Her HP pool is massive and can be reduced since Sully needs both Res and Def for her duels, and HP is easier to fix with +3hp seal.
|Sapphire Lance+||A||Fury 3|
|Draw Back||B||Swordbreaker 3|
|Moonbow||C||Spur Def 3|
- Weapon: Sapphire Lance
- Support: Draw Back / Reposition
- Special: Moonbow / Luna
- A slot: Fury 3 / Darting Blow / Death Blow / Distant Counter
- B slot: Swordbreaker / Lancebreaker / Quick Riposte
- C slot: Varies on Team
- Boon/bane: +Speed -HP / +Atk -HP
- Sacred Seals: Atk+1 / Spd +1 / HP+3
Sully's basic skillset is of an anti-red specialist that do not need too much inheritance to do the required job well.
Special wise, due to her subpar stats, Luna and Moonbow are the best for pure damage purpose, as she struggles to break through tanky target.
For A slot, Distant Counter is best but it is too expensive and rare. Fury 3 is a lot more accessible and helps her duel with sword and lance users a lot better. Darting Blow / Death Blow makes her a decent player's phase units when combined with her great base speed, but her low attack means she will rarely do as much damage as her other counterparts.
Swordbreaker is her default choice and is honestly her best B slot skills as it helps her deal with fast popular sword units like Ryoma, Ike or Lucina. Lancebreaker helps her duel better against blue lance units but there are not many lance units with better speed than her, nor would it helps much against units like Effie or Lukas. Quick Riposte is a decent combination of both but does not prevent the double, and thus risk being attacked by fellow lancers with Lancebreaker.
|Reposition||B||Quick Riposte 3|
|Sacred Cowl||C||Panic Ploy 3|
- Weapon: Ridersbane
- Support: Reposition / Draw Back
- Specials: Sacred Cowl
- A Slot: Distant Counter / Death Blow / Fury / Distant Def
- B Slot: Guard / Quick Riposte / Blue Tomebreaker
- C Slot: Panic Ploy / Varies on Team
- Boon/bane: +Res -Def
- Sacred Seals: Quickened Pulse
With how rampant horse cavalries are in arena, Sully can function decently well as an anti cavalry units due to her access to Ridersbane and Sacred Cowl (something that Wolftome mages cannot and has to rely on Triangle Adept).
This build is very expensive and is only recommended to users with a lot of resources and like Sully as a character, as units like Peri or Mathilda can perform better with this build due to their superior stats spead, but Sully has the benefit of being more readily available for higher merge level.
Distant Counter is the best A slot for her to allow her to quickly dispatch Reinhardt/Olwen/Leo/Ursula with 1 attack from Ridersbane. If there is no Distant Counter available, Sully can tank the 1st turn with Fury or Distant Def and retaliate next turn.
Guard help immensely against Moonbow Quickened Pulse Reinhardt. It has immense synergy with Sacred Cowl. Quick Riposte or Blue Tomebreaker can be used to ensure she kill them through Cavalry buffs and Defensive Tiles.
Panic Ploy rounds up the last slot as Sully actually have very respectable base HP to make use of it, and she can even check the Cavalry Team before combat even begins.
Learns by default at 1 ★
Learns by default at 3 ★
Unlocks at 2 ★
Sapphire LanceGives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.
Learns by default at 4 ★
Unlocks at 3 ★
Sapphire Lance+Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.
Unlocks at 5 ★
|Swordbreaker 1If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a sword user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.||50||
Swordbreaker 2If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a sword user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
Unlocks at 4 ★
Swordbreaker 3If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a sword user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
Unlocks at 5 ★
|Spur Def 1Grants adjacent allies Def+2 during combat.||50||
|Spur Def 2Grants adjacent allies Def+3 during combat.||100||
Spur Def 3Grants adjacent allies Def+4 during combat.
Unlocks at 4 ★
Sully is a lance cavalier with an awkward stats spread. She has competent speed and decent HP pool, but her average spread of Attack, Speed and Resistance makes her less desirable than her other counterparts.
Furthermore, Blue Cavalier is a role that has too many good options in Camus, Reinhardt, Olwen, Ursula or Abel that a need for a balanced Blue Cavalier like her is severely lacking.
Nonetheless, due to her availability and good base skillset, she could be a decent budget unit for arena as well as potential candidate for a 4 star +10 unit for rotation and score boosting.
- 34 base speed is good enough to let her avoid being doubled by a lot of meta units with the right boon
- It also has just enough to handle many popular bulkier red units of sub-30 speed tier
High mobility and access to Cavalry buffs
- Although balanced base stats won't get as much benefit out of Cavalry buffs as units who are specialized like Camus, those buffs can turn her into a respectable unit for general purpose
- Being a cavalry, she also has fantastic mobility to help out teammates as well as for attacking and retreating
Decent tankiness against both type of damage:
- She has great HP pool for a cavalry units as well as decent combination of Res, Speed and Defense, allow her to tank decently well when she has to since she rarely gets doubled
Good availability and cheap to build:
- Sully does not require a lot of investment to be useful, as her base skills are fantastic for her role
- She is also easy to pull as she is available at 3-4, thus it's simple to pick Boon/Bane for her as well as merging her either at 4 or 5 stars
Weak offensive capability against non-red units
- Her base attack is quite low and even with Hone Cavalry buffs she still does not hit too hard against non-red units
Limited in her role:
- Sully's options are limited, she does not offer much outside of being an anti-red specialist and Reposition bot
- Most strong green units, particularly physical ones such as Hectors, Minerva, Cherche or Summer Tiki would have no problem dispatching her
- Green mages such as Nino, Sonya, Julia or Soren can kill her easily due to color advantage and high offensive power
- She does quite poor against physical blue tanks is she does not have Lancebreaker, such as Lukas, Ephraim or Effie
- Units that carry anti Cavalry weapon, particularly Ridersbane or Gronnwolf/Blarrwolf can kill her if they can get a hit, so she should be extra wary of them