|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
- If using a Wrathful Staff build, +Attack must be taken.
- Sitting at 29 speed, a +Speed is mandatory if using a Hone Speeder or Hone Cavalry buff.
- Should the player run Hone Cavalry and believes Priscilla's speed is good as-is, a +HP boon can be taken to increase her overall bulk, not to mention its 4 stat increase rather than the usual 3.
- Should Priscilla ignore Wrathful Staff, Cavalry Buffs, and her pretty good attack stat to use her for supportive purposes, -Attack is an absolute must.
- Otherwise, a -Resistance bane will put her magical damage soak from 68 to 65, which isn't a big difference.
|Rehabilitate||B||Dazzling Staff 3|
|Still-Water Balm||C||Spur Def 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Speed / -Resistance
- Weapon: Panic / Candlelight / Slow / Fear
- Healing Skill: Rehabilitate / Flexible
- Special: Still-Water Balm/ Flexible
- A Slot: HP +5 / Speed +3 / Fortress Defense
- B Slot: Dazzling Staff
- C Slot: Spur Defense / Flexible
- Sacred Seal: HP +3
The Dazzling Staff build, used to counter Distant Counter units and even neuter ranged heroes.
Panic is taken to reliably debuff the enemy Blade Mage or Movement-Buffed hero (a Hone Buffed Reinhardt, for instance). Of course, other staves are equally good depending on player preference.
The HP +5 passive is taken to increase Priscilla's overall survival, though Speed +3 is recommended if one wishes to deny follow-ups from reaching her. Fortress Defense is also a nice option, increasing her low defense and allowing Priscilla to take a hit from physical units.
|Rehabilitate||B||Wrathful Staff 3|
|Kindled-Fire Balm||C||Hone Cavalry|
- Preferred Nature: +Attack / -HP
- Weapon: Assault / Panic / Gravity
- Assist: Rehabilitate / Martyr / Recover
- Special: Kindled-Fire Balm / Flexible
- A Slot: Attack +3
- B Slot: Wrathful Staff
- C Slot: Hone Cavalry / Flexible
- Sacred Seal: Attack +1
The standard Wrathful Staff build, and highly recommended to be used in range of a Hone Cavalry buffer.
Priscilla yields a respectable speed stat, though it isn't amazing. Therefore, the attack passive and IV is chosen to maximize her decent attack.
Assault is taken for its pure, raw damage, though other alternatives such as Panic or Candlelight can be used instead if one prefers to carry a debuff in the staff.
|Rehabilitate||B||Live to Serve 2|
|Heavenly Light||C||Hone Cavalry|
- Preferred Nature: +Speed / -Attack
- Weapon: Panic / Assault
- Assist: Rehabilitate / Recover
- Special: Heavenly Light / Flexible
- A Slot: Speed +3
- B Slot: Live to Serve 2
- C Slot: Hone Cavalry / Varies on team
- Sacred Seal: Speed +1
The standard Rehabilitate healing set focusing on healing a massive amount of HP to near-death allies while granting Priscilla some self-sustain.
Recover can be used if the player leans towards consistency.
Assault can be used instead of Panic to fully utilize her attack stat amidst fellow cavaliers.
After combat, bonuses on targeted foe become penalties through its next action.
Restores 5 HP.
Restores 7 HP each to target and this unit.
Restores 7 HP or more the further below 50% the target's HP is.
Slows special trigger (cooldown count+1).
When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.
When healing an ally with a staff, grants all allies Res+4 for 1 turn.
Grants adjacent allies Def+2 during combat.
Grants adjacent allies Def+3 during combat.
Grants adjacent allies Def+4 during combat.
- Great overall stats
- Access to Cavalry Buffs
- BST comparable to Cavalry Mages
- Naturally physically frail
- Barely-30 speed stat makes her vulnerable to merged speedy units whom oft sit at 40 speed
Priscilla the Delicate Princess is a mounted healer with stats similar to Maria barring her Speed stat and BST penalty.
Her magical resistance and HP are quite nice for a healer, allowing for good amount of soak.
Her attack sits at a pretty good 29 and can be used to deal a good amount of damage like Elise.
Despite all of her flaws, Priscilla could be used in a cavalry team to fix all of her weakness of low speed and low defense while furthering her magical resistance and potential as an attacker.
Overall, Priscilla is a flexible mounted staff user with stats similar to Maria though with lower speed, making her a great healer to have on your team. However, "Horse Emblem" turns her excellent.
- Great magical soak
- Respectable attack
- While 29 attack is quite average for a healer, she has potential to act as a pseudo-mage thanks to Cavalry Buffs.
- All of her weaknesses will be lifted thanks to Cavalry buffs.
- Coupled with Wrathful Staff, Elise will be dealing a scary amount of damage.
Healers fall to physical attacks, and Priscilla is no exception. The delicate princess will black out if faced with Brave Weapons or Wolf tomes.