|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
In practice, P.Olivia's utility is her biggest selling point. She can work with pretty much any Boon/Bane.
For min-max purpose, Olivia will want Speed the most. Speed not only help her stay out of double range with her base 34, it also allows her to be a very competent user of Windsweep to ensure she can safely debuffs/heal teammates through her attack when necessary. On the other hand, a +Res also let her make use of her fantastic base Res for better usage of Ploy skills and tanking mages better.
Her Defense stats is easily her weakest stats and should not be prioritized over her other stats. If players look to build a full support Olivia (meaning no Poison Dagger), then -Atk is also good. If the players run Poison Dagger build, a +Atk boon is very good since it scales well with the bonus from Poison Dagger.
|Kitty Paddle+||A||Swift Sparrow 2
Budget: Life and Death 2
Budget: Desperation 3
|Luna||C||Def Ploy 3
Budget: Hone Atk 3
|SP||1,770||S||Phantom Spd 3|
- Weapon: Kitty Paddle / Poison Dagger / Seashell
- Support: Dance
- Specials: Luna / Iceberg / Aether
- A Slot: Swift Sparrow / Atk Res Bond / Fury / Life and Death / Darting Blow / Death Blow
- B Slot: Windsweep / Watersweep / Desperation / Escape Route / Wings of Mercy
- C Slot: Def Ploy / Varies on Team
- Sacred Seals: Phantom Speed / Attack Ploy / Atk Smoke
- Boon / Bane: +Speed - Def / +Atk -Def
Olivia actually has quite decent offensive stats spread in 28/34 (almost similar to Gaius), which make her a decent user of the Kitty Paddle / Poison Dagger while also having her Dance utility. Kitty Paddle is recommended as she has quite good Resistance to be a competent mage killer, while Poison Dagger is more readily available.
For better general damage against every other type of units, player can go with Seashell since it's a great stats booster.
Luna is the best special for low base damage unit like Olivia, especially if players go for Life and Death. Otherwise Iceberg is decent thanks to her Res. Aether is solely for score boosting purpose
For A Slot, Swift Sparrow is ideal since it does not forfeit her Res, allowing her to duel mages better. Fury, Death Blow and Darting Blow are all decent alternative, with Death Blow works better if players get a +Atk boon and aim to make an 1 shot build out of Olivia, while Darting synergizes better with the Sweep skill. Another very good choice is Atk Res Bond, though it requires proper team setup to make good use of.
For B slot, Windsweep/Watersweep sacrifices Olivia's ability to double, but help her bypass her terrible survivability against certain targets. Desperation works best if she runs with Fury, allowing her to still attack at low health. Otherwise, either Escape Route or Wings of Mercy are great on her, with Escape Route works particularly well with Fury, while WoM is better if the team have more tanky frontline units that can get below 50% health.
Thanks to her Res, Olivia is a good user of the Ploy skill barring Panic Ploy and Res Ploy since most of the units she generally struggle against are physical Distant Counter units who tend to have low Res and high Attack.
Budget: Dancer's Fan+
|A||Atk Res Bond 3
Budget: Distant Def 3
|Dance||B||Blaze Dance 3|
|Luna||C||Def Ploy 3
Budget: Breath of Life 3
|SP||1,820||S||Atk Smoke 3|
- Weapon: Kitty Paddle / Smoke Dagger / Dancer's Fan / Seashell
- Support: Dance
- Specials: Luna / Iceberg / Aether
- A Slot: Distant Def / Atk Res Bond / Fury
- B Slot: Blaze Dance / Windsweep / Watersweep / Wings of Mercy
- C Slot: Def Ploy / Breath of Life / Spd Smoke / Atk Smoke / Varies on Team
- Sacred Seals: Atk Smoke / Attack Ploy / Phantom Speed / Breath of Life / Distant Def
- Boon / Bane: +Speed - Def
Olivia is one of the best utility unit in the game and players should look to capitalize on what she can offers to her teammate. Even her base skillset is already good enough with just some small tweaks. No matter what she build, P.Olivia's identity is a support first and foremost, and any skill choice should always capitalize on her utility.
Dancer's Fan + Breath of Life + Breath of Life Sacred Seal allows her to work as a pseudo healer when she attacks, allowing her to heal upto 17 HP to adjacent allies if she attack in case she is supporting tanks/duelists.
Smoke Dagger is mainly for debuffing purpose as she can debuff a large amount of enemies after combat, and thanks to Distant Defense/Fury and her Res she is a good mage baiter for that purpose.
Kitty Paddle when combined with Distant Def or Attack Res Bond and her natural high Res make her a decent mage bait. Due to the popularity of mages in lower scoring range, Kitty Paddle should be the optimal choice for her. Her offensive capability with this build is obviously not as good as her attack build, but since most mages are inherently squishy, Olivia can still deal significant damage to them with Kitty Paddle. Attack Res Bond is the better choice thanks to the damage boost, but since it's a lot more expensive, most of the time Distant Def is suffice.
Specials aren't particularly important for Dancers. Luna/Iceberg/Glacies is for damage purpose but rarely will you need it while Aether is for score boosting in arena.
P.Olivia's A and B slot depending what other role she want to play. For debuffing/Healing purpose a combo of a Speed boost A passive like Fury/Life and Death / Swift Sparrow / Darting Blow and Windsweep/Watersweep are beneficials. Phantom Speed is necessary to help her bypass speedy DC units like Ryoma.
For a more buffing/dancing oriented build, keep her Blaze Dance or give her Wings of Mercy for mobility is a good idea. If survivability is a concern, Distant Def or Fury are good enough to give her some decent tankiness, particularly against mages.
Olivia has good Resistance stats to run the Ploy skill. Most of the physical units she struggle against have poor Resistance, and thus can be debuffed with Attack ploy seal and Atk/Defense Ploy C slot skill. Other than that, any buffing C slot are good depending on the team's need
|Iron DaggerAfter combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.||50||2||3|
|Steel DaggerAfter combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.||100||2||5|
|Dancer's FanIf unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat. Also, enemy suffers Def/Res-5 after combat until the end of foe's next action.||200||2||7|
Dancer's Fan+If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat. Also, enemy suffers Def/Res -7 after combat until the end of foe's next action.
Learns by default at 5 ★
|Dancer’s Fan+ (+Atk) If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat. Also, enemy suffers Def/Res-7 after combat until the end of foe's next action.||+2||350||2||13|
|Dancer’s Fan+ (+Res) +3 If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat. Also, enemy suffers Def/Res-7 after combat until the end of foe's next action.||+2||350||2||12|
|Dancer’s Fan+ (+Def) +3 If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat. Also, enemy suffers Def/Res-7 after combat until the end of foe's next action.||+2||350||2||12|
|Dancer’s Fan+ (+Spd) +2If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat. Also, enemy suffers Def/Res-7 after combat until the end of foe's next action.||+2||350||2||12|
|Distant Def 1If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+2 during combat.||60||
|Distant Def 2If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+4 during combat.||120||
Distant Def 3If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+6 during combat.
Unlocks at 5 ★
|Blaze Dance 1If Sing or Dance is used, target also granted Atk+2.||50||
|Blaze Dance 2If Sing or Dance is used, target also granted Atk+3.||100||
Blaze Dance 3If Sing or Dance is used, target also granted Atk +4.
Unlocks at 5 ★
Performing Olivia is a ranged Dancer with decent offensive spread and very paperthin bulk. Her utility is unmatched amongst Dagger due to the Dance ability, allowing her to fulfill multiple support roles at the same times through buff, Dance, Heal and Debuff. Her damage output isn't particularly bad either, spotting slightly weaker offensive stats to Gaius, although most of the time you will prefer her Dancing instead.
There is not much else to say about Performing Olivia aside from that she is a top tier support in the game despite her poor Base stats total, and the sheer usefulness and application of Dance meaning she is worth a slot in every player's squad.
- Amazing Utility: With access to Sing, Dancing Fans, other debuffing weapon and Blaze Dance. Performing Olivia joiner her fellows Dancers in the rank of one of the best support in the game. Her utility on the battlefield can only be matched by her gracefulness.
- Decent Offensive Spread: 28 Attack and 34 Speed aren't particularly stellar, but it's very serviceable. Speed helps her run Windsweep/Watersweep while a +Atk boon can still help her run Poison Dagger to decent level of success.
- Extremely low Base Stats Total: Being a ranged Dancer unit with no legendary weapon, P.Olivia has terrible Base Stats Total and weight extremely poor in Arena. It is not recommended to include her in your team if you're more about getting the highest possible Arena point
- Extremely Frail: Olivia's bulk isn't stellar. While her Res and Speed aren't bad, her Def and HP let her down massively. Most physical DC units have enough Attack to 1 round her while high profile Blade mages/Raven mages can plow through her low HP pool quite easily. Olivia therefore should be used as a backline support units
- Lacks of good build, team options and versatility due to being a Dagger user: Dagger currently lacks a lot of versatility, mainly due to their low damage output and poor weapon's choice. Olivia is no exception, although she still contribute plenty with her utility
- Olivia is hard counter by tanky physical Distant Counter units such as Effie, Hector, Ryoma, Ike, Camus, Xander or Black Knight. Amongst these Ryoma is the toughest since he thereotically can get high enough speed to bypass her Windsweep's range.
- Her extreme fragility also means she can't take damage from high damage output units such as Brave weapon users, Poison Dagger users, Raven Tome mages or Blade Mages.