|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
Attack is the best stat to have increased, being the area that Nephenee needs the most improvement. A speed boon is also great, saving her from some key double attacks such as Life and Death Linde. Defense makes her a better tank and powers up her Bonfire/Ignis. Hp and resistance are her least important stats, and are the best stats for a bane.
|Slaying Lance+||A||Fury 3
Budget: Atk/Spd 2
|C||Threaten Def 3|
With excellent speed and defense stats, Nephenee’s stat distribution best suits that of a tank. This build maximises on her defensive prowess, and alleviates her otherwise average attack with Bonfire and Wrath. The general idea behind this build is to receive an attack, then retaliate with her special. Quickened Pulse and her Slaying Lance+ mean she only needs to take one hit before unleashing her special. After the battle, Wrath ensures she can perform the same feat turn after turn.
|Slaying Lance+||A||Steady Breath|
|B||Quick Riposte 3
Budget: Wrath 3
|C||Threaten Atk 3|
A tank build takes full advantage of Nephenee’s fantastic defense, giving her an effective 39 defense with Steady Breath. Her naturally high speed protects her from double attacks, giving her an edge over other units who choose a similar build. Aether is a better special if you want her to tank multiple foes, and Ignis is better for dueling a single unit. Her C slot skill and seal choice are flexible.
|Brave Lance+||A||Death Blow 3|
|Ardent Sacrifice||B||Wrath 3|
|Moonbow||C||Threaten Def 3|
An offensive variant of Nephenee. Other units can run this build better, but Nephenee will still get the job done. An attack boon is highly recommended to maximise her power. With Wrath activated, Nephenee will activate Moonbow on every attack, giving her a lot of power despite her low attack. Ardent Sacrifice helps her get down to Wrath range, although she can still procure Moonbow on turn one thanks to her Quickened Pulse seal.
|Slaying Lance+ (+Atk) Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).||+5||350||1||16|
|Slaying Lance+ (+Res) +4 Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).||+5||350||1||14|
|Slaying Lance+ (+Def) +4 Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).||+5||350||1||14|
|Slaying Lance+ (+Spd) +3Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).||+5||350||1||14|
|Speed +1Grants Spd+1||30||
|Atk/Spd 1Grants Atk/Spd+1.||80||
Atk/Spd 2Grants Atk/Spd +2.
Unlocks at 5 ★
|Wrath 1If unit's HP ≤ 25%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special.||60||
|Wrath 2If unit's HP ≤ 50%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special.||120||
Wrath 3If unt's HP <= 75%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special.
Unlocks at 5 ★
- Well distributed stats.
- Comes with a great default kit.
- Lacks attack compared to other tanks.
- Has great competition for a team slot.
Nephenee is a blue lancer with a focus on defense as opposed to offense. She functions well right out of the box thanks to her default kit and has a well-rounded stat distribution, allowing her to fulfil both defensive and offensive roles when required. However, there are many powerful lancers, many with legendary weapons that threaten Nephenee’s chances of being on a team. Her unusual combination of speed and defense give her a valid niche over her counterparts, making her a solid unit choice overall.
- Speed and Defense are two stats not commonly seen together on a unit, as Speed is an offensively oriented stat and defense the opposite. However, Nephenee’s high speed is a great example as to how a defensive unit can benefit from having high speed. Namely, it prevents many offensive units from double attacking her. This is the crucial element that makes her such a great defensive unit. Her HP is not high, but passable, and makes her a good candidate for teams based around Infantry Pulse. Finally, her resistance is low, and
Comes with a great default kit.
- This is not so much a direct strength as it is a nicety for those who pick her up. Nephenee functions very well with her base kit, and really only requires a handful of easily obtainable skills to start destroying her foes.
Lacks attack compared to other tanks.
- The price that Nephenee pays for her high speed and defense comes out of her attack. With no legendary weapon to use, her 31 attack is lacklustre compared to her rivals. This problem is alleviated somewhat thanks to Wrath, but her competitors can boast the same with Wrath builds of their own.
Has great competition for a team slot.
- By nature of her being an infantry lancer, Nephenee has a lot of competition for team slots. Brave Lucina and Sharena also boast well-balanced stats, and come with a legendary weapon to boost their attack. Nephenee is also left grounded by Donnel who has a better statline, and the top blue fliers, who come with incredible offensive statlines and access to powerful class buffs.
Nephenee is able to check many powerful physical attackers, but lacks the resistance to defend herself from magic attacks. She can duel well against most units but ultimately, magic is her undoing. Powerful mages such as Nino, Sonya, Linde, Delthea, Ursula and Reinhardt can cut through her in a flash, particularly if they wield Blame tomes. With Fury, Nephenee has the speed to avoid double attacks from these units, but with only 60 magical bulk (fury included), she can be easily one-shotted.