|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
- Thankfully for Lissa, a +Attack boon increases the said stat by 4 points rather than 3, making a Wrathful Staff build actually possible.
- For anything else, Lissa will benefit from having a +Speed nature to get rid of her awkward speed stat and avoid being doubled by units such as Young Tiki.
- A -Resistance or -Defense bane is preferred depending on the player's preference on which damage type to specialize in.
- -Resistance will cause Lissa to die to either a single 65 magical attack or a follow-up of 46.
- -Defense will cause her to fall to either a single 64 physical attack or a double hit of 45 attack.
|Rehabilitate||B||Dazzling Staff 3|
|Kindled-Fire Balm||C||Threaten Spd 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Defense / -Resistance
- Weapon: Fear / Candlelight / Slow / Panic
- Healing Skill: Rehabilitate / Flexible
- Special: Kindled-Fire Balm / Flexible
- A Slot: Defense +3
- B Slot: Dazzling Staff
- C Slot: Threaten Speed / Flexible
A Dazzling Staff build for Lissa, granting her more bulk via guaranteed debuffs.
The Defense IV and passive are taken to allow Lissa to survive the expected engagement from the enemy, and Fear is the weapon of choice to neuter the enemy's attack stat. Of course, other staves are good so long as they contain a debuff of some kind.
|Assault||A||Attack Def +2|
|Rehabilitate||B||Wrathful Staff 3|
|Kindled-Fire Balm||C||Hone Spd 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Attack / -Resistance
- Weapon: Assault / Flexible
- Assist: Rehabilitate / Martyr / Recover / Flexible
- Special: Kindled-Fire Balm / Flexible
- A Slot: Attack Defense +2 / Attack +3
- B Slot: Wrathful Staff
- C Slot: Hone Speed / Flexible
- Sacred Seal: Attack +1
The Wrathful Staff set for Lissa.
Due to Lissa's meh value of 26 attack, absolutely every attack passive must be taken. Attack Defense 2 works with Lissa due to her good defense value for a healer, though Attack +3 can be taken if the former is simply unavailable.
Assault is taken for its raw Might, but other staves are good for use if the addition of a debuff is preferred.
|Rehabilitate||B||Live to Serve 3|
|Heavenly Light||C||Hone Atk 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Speed / -Attack
- Weapon: Gravity / Flexible
- Assist: Rehabilitate
- Special: Heavenly Light
- A Slot: Speed +3
- B Slot: Live to Serve 3 / Wings of Mercy
- C Slot: Hone Attack / Varies on team
- Sacred Seal: Speed +1
Standard healing set focusing on heals, heals, and more heals.
Wings of Mercy has great synergy with Rehabilitate and could be used over Live to Serve if one finds Lissa's self-sustain to be of low importance.
After any combat, prevents foe from moving more than 1 space through its next action
Restores 5 HP.
Restores 7 HP each to target and this unit.
Restores 7 HP or more the further below 50% the target's HP is.
Slows special trigger (cooldown count+1).
When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.
When healing an ally with a staff, grants all allies Atk +4 for 1 turn
At the start of every fourth turn, restores 10 HP.
At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP.
At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.
- Pretty bulky healer
- Native user of Rehabilitate and Gravity
- Easily acquired
- Requires all the speed in the world to avoid being doubled
- Awkward values for Attack and Speed (26 and 25)
Lissa the Sprightly Cleric is an infantry staff user with great all-round stats at the cost of speed.
Her defensive stat of 28 is the second highest of all healers right behind Azama. Even with her good defense, Lissa does not sacrifice her resistance and keeps it at a good value of 30.
With good sides come the bad ones, and Lissa has a very awkward speed stat of 25 and a barely passable Wrathful Staff attack of 26. This means that she necessitates full commitment to either her attack or speed stat, making her an unflexible unit to toy around with.
Overall, Lissa is a tanky healer with low speed, making her a decent cleric to have on your team.
- Great defense
- Second highest of all healers.
- For one hit, Lissa requires 67 attack to be KO'd by a physical unit.
- This goes down to 48 for follow-up attacks or Brave weapons.
- Good resistance
- A mage will require 69 attack to kill Lissa in one blow.
- For Dire Thunder or follow-ups, this number goes to 50.
- Decent attack
- The value is just barely suited for Wrathful Staff.
- Extremely vulnerable to follow-up attacks
- Without any speed passives or buffs, Lissa's bulk will be completely denied by being hit twice from many of the popular units.