|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
- If you get to pick, pick +spd (even +spd/-atk if there's no other option).
- Lacking a few atk points is acceptable (especially with Linde's ridiculously high base atk) - lacking spd isn't.
- If you can't pick +spd, pick +atk.
- You'll usually want to dump either def or res.
- -def makes it impossible to safely bait standard Takumi and other similar non-Brave archers.
- -res makes it impossible to handle unbuffed Reinhardt (buffed Reinhardt will always OHKO Linde though).
|Draw Back||B||Desperation 3|
|Dragon Fang||C||Threaten Spd 3|
- Preferred nature: +spd/-res
- Weapon: Blarblade+ / Blarblade
- Assist: Draw Back / Ardent Sacrifice
- Special: Dragon Fang / Draconic Aura / Moonbow / Blazing Wind
- A slot: Fury 3 / Life and Death 3
- B slot: Desperation 3
- C slot: Threaten Spd 3
Standard Blade tome build (this is literally the exact same build as standard Nino, but blue and with slightly greater atk).
Fury is usually the better pick. In addition to providing useful def (which makes it possible to bait standard Takumi at full health and win), it also makes Linde able to boot Desperation on her own, without having to waste a turn for Ardent Sacrifice.
Life and Death can be used instead to maximize damage output and spd, but Linde's huge firepower doesn't really need such min-max and more importantly the def/res penalty makes Linde even more fragile than she normally is. If you're running Life and Death, pair it with Ardent Sacrifice
Special selection is largely a matter of team building and taste. Thanks to her fantastic spread, Linde will rarely need her Special at all (most foes won't survive two hits in the first place).
Dragon Fang is the suggested special as it provides absolute maximum destruction and can let Linde defeat some of her counters. Draconic Aura has a shorter cooldown, but going down from 5 to 4 isn't actually that huge an improvement (Linde will kill many foes in a single hit).
Moonbow is the obligatory "short cooldown" suggestion, and Blazing Wind is basically a pseudo-Dragon Fang that deals AoE neutral damage.
Threaten Spd is the preferred C-slot (assuming you want self-serving on C-slot), as it allows Linde to double foes that might otherwise defeat her.
|Reposition||B||Wings of Mercy 3|
|Noontime||C||Breath of Life 3|
- Preferred nature: +spd/-res
- Weapon: Aura
- Assist: Reposition / Ardent Sacrifice / Reciprocal Aid
- Special: Noontime / Reprisal
- A slot: Fury 3
- B slot: Wings of Mercy 3 / Escape Route 3
- C slot: Breath of Life 3
Teleportation is fun. Abusing it is funnier.
This build's core idea is to mix nuke and support by making Linde both a finisher and a healer. Aura and Breath of Life used together will heal 12 hp to every ally adjacent to Linde whenever she attacks, and with her offensive stats she'll also be able to finish many foes off in the process.
Wings of Mercy's activation is eroded by the healing Linde provides, but allows her to run Noontime and keep herself healthy. Alternately, use Reprisal and Escape Route to make Linde more mobile and not have to care about deactivating her means of teleportation.
Reposition is particularly interesting on this build as it allows Linde to provide high mobility to teammates in need of rescue if she can't finish their job on her own.
|Blárraven+||A||Triangle Adept 3|
|Draw Back||B||Vantage 3|
|Iceberg||C||Threaten Atk 3|
- Preferred nature: +atk/-hp or +spd/-hp or +res/-hp
- Weapon: Blarraven+
- Assist: Draw Back / Reposition
- Special: Iceberg
- A slot: Triangle Adept 3 / Close Counter
- B slot: Vantage 3 / Quick Riposte 3
- C slot: Threaten Atk 3
Standard Raven tome build. With Blarraven and Triangle Adept, even Linde can bait and nuke any non-Brave bow user (she can't handle Brave Bow users and Poison Dagger users, though - her def is just too low for that).
She'll also destroy any red mage unlucky enough to run into her... but these don't have a lot of presence in the metagame.
|Passive B||# of Builds|
|Brash Assault 1||1|
|B Tomebreaker 3||1|
|Seal Res 2||2|
|Wings of Mercy 3||10|
|R Tomebreaker 1||1|
|Escape Route 3||3|
|Wings of Mercy 2||3|
|R Tomebreaker 2||1|
|Seal Res 3||1|
Restores 5 HP to adjacent allies after any combat this unit initiates
Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10HP (but cannot reach 0 this way)
Grants adajacent allies Res+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
Grants adajacent allies Res+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
Grants adjacent allies Res+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
- Excellent atk and spd.
- She's a great example of offensive min-max applied to mages.
- Aura, her personal weapon, makes her uniquely capable of mixing offense and support by providing low-level healing to adjacent allies whenever she attacks.
- Quite simply the strongest infantry blade tome user in the game (Sanaki can deal more damage per hit, but doesn't actually double much).
- Excellent versatility.
- One of the weakest physical defenses in the game.
- She can still bait and kill standard Takumi with Fury assuming both her hp and her def are at worst neutral.
- Can't reliably survive the frontline on her own.
With her extremely offensive stat spread, Linde is the best attacker among blue mages - and one of the best attackers in the entire game. Although she lacks bulk and requires support, she's one of the most rewarding units to wield for offensive playstyles.
- Only matched among offensive blue tome wielders by Reinhardt and Olwen.
- Reinhardt deals less damage overall (but has much more ease in dealing that damage, since Dire Thunder doesn't rely on speed at all).
- Olwen deals a little more damage with Blarblade+ assuming full Horse Emblem buffing.
- Performs well both in full offense and in mixed support-nuke configurations.
- Has to partner up with adequate allies to really shine.
- Her full offense build requires Blarblade+, which is expensive.
- Only summonable at 5star, which makes nature selection largely luck-based.
Julia, Reinhardt and Anna deal pretty well with enemy Linde (but she can defeat any of them if wielded by the player).
More generally, Hector is a problem. A well-built Distant Counter Sheena would be even bigger a problem, thanks to her high res.
Most Brave weapon wielding units will have no trouble disposing of Linde (this is also how Reinhardt gets to defeat her). Her spd makes getting doubled rare, but her abysmal def makes her extremely vulnerable to physical assault nonetheless (anything attacking her with over 55 effective physical atk is nearly guaranteed to kill her in one hit).