|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
- With such monstrous attack, a +Attack IV is absolutely viable to further her damage.
- Raising her already high resistance even further with a +Resistance boon can minimize the damage taken from the speedy mages.
- With a 4 stat increase, +Speed can be used to increase her overall bulk and resistance to the speedy mages.
With Genny's already high resistance, a -Resistance bane won't affect the match-ups too much.
Her defense being pitiful as is (though normal for healers), -Defense can help keep her overall bulk against non-physical units.
- Do note that Genny's base physical soak for one hit is 53. This is make or break for the commonly seen arena threats. You have been warned.
|Physic||B||Wrathful Staff 3|
|Imbue||C||Hone Spd 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Attack / -Defense
- Weapon: Assault / Panic / Candlelight
- Assist: Physic / Flexible
- Special: Imbue / Flexible
- A Slot: Attack +3 / Defiant Attack
- B Slot: Wrathful Staff
- C Slot: Hone Speed / Varies on team
- Sacred Seal: Attack +1
Physic is paired with Imbue to keep safety and relevance in her role as a cleric, but any healing assist works fine.
Assault is chosen for her staff, though other staves can be used if one wishes to utilize a debuff.
|Rehabilitate||B||Live to Serve 3|
|Heavenly Light||C||Spur Atk 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Speed / -Attack
- Weapon: Slow / Fear
- Assist: Rehabilitate
- Special: Heavenly Light
- A Slot: Speed +3
- B Slot: Live to Serve / Wings of Mercy
- C Slot: Spur Attack / Varies on team
- Sacred Seal: HP +3
A more traditional healing set aiming to debuff the enemy's speed while healing greats amount to her team.
Utilizing the traditional healer IV set, Genny will gain a bit more bulk by denying follow-up attacks. Fortunately our endearing cleric's naturally high attack will still allow her to inflict chip damage upon the enemy.
Live to Serve is used for absolute sustain, while Wings of Mercy can be used for easier positioning, debuffing or healing an ally out of reach.
|Rehabilitate||B||Dazzling Staff 3|
|Heavenly Light||C||Fortify Def 3|
- Preferred Nature: +Attack or +Speed / -Resistance or -Defense
- Weapon: Fear / Candlelight / Slow / Panic
- Healing Skill: Rehabilitate/ Flexible
- Special: Heavenly Light / Flexible
- A Slot: Resistance +3 / Defense +3 / Attack +3
- B Slot: Dazzling Staff
- C Slot: Fortify Defense / Flexible
The Dazzling Staff build for Genny.
Utilizing the same-ish playstyle as the Wrathful Staff build, this set focuses on debuffing the enemy and potentially dueling Blade Mages or Reinhardt using her great Resistance value.
Resistance or Defense +3 is taken to increase Genny's ability to take a hit, though Attack +3 is a viable option if one wishes to deal a great amount of damage while also debuffing Genny's foes.
Fear is chosen to allow Genny to take a hit from her target and potentially neuter them, though other staves are usable. It's player preference, really.
After any combat, prevents foe from moving more than 1 space through its next action
Restores 5 HP.
Restores 10 HP.
Restores 8 HP. Rng 2.
When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.
When healing an ally with a staff, all other allies recover 10 HP.
If unit has 100% HP at the start of combat, damage from their staff will be calculated the same as other weapons.
If unit has ≥ 50% HP at the start of combat, damage from their staff will be calculated the same as other weapons.
Damage from unit's staff will be calculated the same as other weapons.
- Min-Max Healer
- Extremely high attack staff user
- Very good resistance
- Native user of Wrathful Staff and Heavenly Light
- Synergistic kit
- The "min" part of "min-max"
- HP as low as Elise
- Speed as low as Lissa
Genny, the endearing ally is a very high attack staff user with a great resistance for dueling mages.
Unfortunately, these great stats use her others as compensation, giving her bad speed and very bad health.
Overall, Genny is a Sanaki-like Healer with the ability to, well, heal. As such, she is a great healer to have on your team should you lack magical damage.
- Ridiculous attack for a healer (35)
- By default, Genny will reach a maximum of 45 attack.
- With a boon in nature and the appropriate passive and buff, she will reach a maximum potential 55 attack.
- Very good resistance
- Natural frailty
- Low defense
- Genny sports the norm amongst healers, with 22 defense.
- Her resistance is offset by her speed