|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
Don't bother with anything else other than attack. Cecilia's other stats are lackluster and not worth investing into. If attack is unavailable, speed is her next best boon to get. It gives her four additional speed instead of three, and with one Hone Cavalry she reaches 35 speed, which is decent enough to avoid some units doubling her.
Her defense is poor regardless and it doesn't hurt her performance at all disposing the stat through a bane.
|Gronnblade+||A||Death Blow 3|
|Reposition||B||G Tomebreaker 3|
- Weapon: Gronnblade
- Assist: Reposition / Draw Back
- Special: Moonbow / Draconic Aura
- A Slot: Death Blow 3 / Swift Sparrow / Close Counter / Fury
- B Slot: Green Tomebreaker / Vantage / Wings of Mercy / Watersweep
- C Slot: Hone/Fortify/Goad Cavalry
- Boon/bane: +Attack -Defense
- Sacred Seal: Attack+1
This is Cecilia's bread and butter, her ultimate form and the crux of everything cavalry team is about after skill inheritance.
With this setup she reaches a total of 85 attack on initiation with Hone and Fortify Cavalry buff, before taking in any potential Goad Cavalry buff she can get. There are very few units can take that whopping chunk of damage and live to counterattack. Even Ryoma, the tankiest among sword units with built-in Distant Counter cannot survive it with Fury on him. The only ones that can shrug off her attack are red units with immense resistance like Sanaki, or carrying Ruby Sword / Triangle Adept.
Reposition has terrifying synergy with cavalry teams, as you can catapult each other to the end of the screen within a single turn to kill someone. Draw Back can be inherited at the same time as Nino's Gronnblade, making it a cost-efficient choice.
Honestly with this firepower, special isn't even needed. Moonbow is chosen simply because it has the shortest cooldown which would not be hampered too much by Gronnblade's penalty. Draconic Aura is for more overkill effect, but Cecilia can kill Sanaki with it charged, not that she'll ever get a chance to charge it due to four charges cooldown.
Death Blow adds the most raw firepower to Cecilia, but Swift Sparrow can be a good alternative as it give a flat five speed and five attack to her, essentially allow her to double a few more units with it and Hone Cavalry. Close Counter + Vantage is a terrifying combo to face on defense, but a lot trickier and redundant to use in offense, as not many can survive Cecilia’s attack in the first place anyway. Fury is just a generic A slot that will be good most of the time as it gives her flexibility during Opponent's Phase
Green Tomebreaker allows Cecilia to kill heavily merged/buffed Julia, but if both units are on the same level there is nothing a Julia can do against Cecilia's attack with that much power. B slots are often not truly needed for Blade Cecilia, so things like Vantage, Wings of Mercy or even Windsweep / Watersweep are all acceptable options. Worth noting that Watersweep can help Cecilia attacking into Sanaki / Lilina / Sophia without dying, as they normally have terrible speed.
The last C slot is fairly simple. Any of the cavalry buffs is fine depending on her teammates.
|Gronnraven+||A||Triangle Adept 3|
|Reposition||B||G Tomebreaker 3|
|Draconic Aura||C||Hone Atk 3|
- Weapon: Gronnraven+
- Assist: Reposition
- Special: Draconic Aura / Iceberg
- A Slot: Triangle Adept / Distant Def / Fury
- B Slot: Green Tomebreaker / Axebreaker / Bowbreaker
- C Slot: Varies on team
- Boon/bane: Attack increasing Defense decreasing
- Sacred Seal: Attack+1 / HP +3
This is the best budget build for Cecilia, utilizing her default tome and turning her into a mobile anti-blue and colorless unit threat. This set functions well outside of cavalry teams, and is a valuable asset to most teams thanks to its ability to check common blue threats like Reinhardt, Linde, Ephraim, Olwen, Ursula, Kagero and Takumi.
Distant Def or Fury can be chosen over Triangle Adept as they help a lot against team that run Cancel Affinity, but in general situation Tri Adept is better.
Draconic Aura and Iceberg are interchangeable, as she has decent attack and resistance to make use of either.
Triangle Adept is the best skill to go with any Raven build, and vastly improve her tanking potential against Brave Bow archers, who can still deal decent damage to her without it.
Green Tomebreaker is a good against Julia, Nino and Soren. Do note that a resistance increasing boon or a HP +3 Seal can help her survive a Nino being buffed by Quad buff Eirika/Ephraim and KO her in return. Other than that, consider having a unit with Fortify Res with her if you use Green Tomebreaker.
Axebreaker is mainly for units like Hector or Minerva, who normally won't be doubled by her. Bowbreaker is to cleanly one shot attacking archers with decent resistance, however it is mostly overkill as no archer can do much damage to her anyway.
|Passive B||# of Builds|
|Escape Route 3||45|
|Quick Riposte 1||1|
|G Tomebreaker 3||52|
|Escape Route 2||5|
|Seal Spd 3||1|
|B Tomebreaker 3||1|
|Wings of Mercy 3||1|
|Quick Riposte 3||2|
|Quick Riposte 2||2|
|Poison Strike 3||1|
|Escape Route 1||2|
|G Tomebreaker 2||2|
Grants weapon advantage vs. colorless foes.
Grants weapon advantage vs. colorless foes.
Grants Res+4 to an adjacent ally until the end of the turn.
Enables unit whose own HP ≤ 30% to wrap adjacent to any ally.
Enables unit whose own HP ≤ 40% to wrap adjacent to any ally.
Enables unit whose own HP ≤ 50% to wrap adjacent to any ally.
Cecilia is a Green cavalry mage with good attack, but mediocre stats spread overall. She functions exceptionally well in cavalry teams with the access to Gronnblade and cavalry buffs, making her offensive capacity reach monstrous levels.
Outside of cavalry teams however, Cecilia falls off quite hard due to her lackluster stats spread. Although she can still perform her duty as a green mage, her lack of bulk and speed makes her pale in comparison to other green mages like Julia, Nino and Soren. Nonetheless, three movement is powerful, and bestows her tremendous reach and mobility for a mage.
- 32 attack base on a unit with access to movement-based buffs is frightening, and very few units can survive one hit from Cecilia in cavalry teams.
- Even outside of cavalry teams, she is a decent mage as her damage is just slightly below Nino, Julia or Soren.
- Being a cavalry mage gives Cecilia three movement and the ability to attack from range, meaning she can attack any units within five squares away from her.
Poor stats across the board:
- Her total base stats is low, thus her weight in arena is much less compared to infantry and armored units.
- She has no exceptional stat outside of her attack and is generally inferior to other popular green mages.
- There are very few units capable of shutting down a Cecilia in a cavalry team due to her immense power. Amongst them Sanaki, Sophia and Lilina are the three best examples. They have immense resistance, tend to build Triangle Adept and they have enough attack to decimate Cecilia.
- Red swords with Distant Counter can one shot Cecilia with counterattacks. Ryoma, Ike and Xander all have enough firepower to dispose her, with Ryoma being the best due to him having the highest resistance among the three. Aside from that units inheriting Distant Counter with good resistance and high attack like Lloyd is worth watching out for.
- Most Brave users can take her out fairly quickly, due to her poor defense.