|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|
Speed is the most important stat for Azura, helping her both offensively and defensively. She can actually be KO’d by Ayra and Mia if they double her, which is where speed helps her significantly. Attack is the next best bet, leaving her with 49 attack after Fury, enough to seriously chunk even some blue foes. Resistance isn’t particularly important, but she would prefer it not reduced as it limits her Ploy skill options. Defense is in the same boat, affecting her survival significantly when reduced. HP is the safest bane for Azura.
|Slaying Lance+||A||Triangle Adept 3|
|Luna||C||Atk Smoke 3|
Azura can be equipped with a Slaying Lance and Lancebreaker to quickly charge her special and handle common lances such as Fjorm, Sharena and enemy Azura. She can also survive hits from Firesweep Lance users and one-round them on initiation. She retains Triangle Adept to handle reds and with only 28 resistance, would rather have Atk Smoke over a Ploy skill.
Quickened Pulse lets Azura fire off Luna in the first round of combat if she is attacked first or fights a lance-wielder. It can be replaced with a similar cooldown special such as Iceberg depending on boon/bane.
|Sapphire Lance+||A||Fury 3|
|Sing||B||Wings of Mercy 3|
|Moonbow||C||Def Ploy 3|
|SP||1,770||S||Atk Ploy 3|
Azura can also lean towards a supportive build, with double Ploy skills and Wings of Mercy to keep up with team-mates. Fury gives Azura a much-needed boost to all of her stats, and lets her shine with high speed and boosted attack, defense and resistance. Higher resistance takes her over 31 and makes her Ploy skills much easier to activate. Wings of Mercy lets Azura keep up with Cavalry or Flying allies and their unique movement options.
|Speed +1Grants Spd+1||30||
|Speed +2Grants Spd+2||60||
Speed +3Grants Spd+3
Unlocks at 5 ★
|Fortify Res 1Grants adajacent allies Res+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.||50||
|Fortify Res 2Grants adajacent allies Res+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.||100||
Fortify Res 3Grants adjacent allies Res+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
Unlocks at 5 ★
- Always useful thanks to Sing.
- Great statline for a dancer.
- Low physical defenses.
- Reduced stat total compresses build options.
Azura appears as a lance-wielding infantry unit in Fire Emblem Heroes. However, her true claim to fame is her special support skill, Sing. This lets Azura refresh the turn of any ally in exchange for her own. Ownership of this ability puts Azura in a very small but special group of units, and ensures she will be useful in nearly any game. In exchange for this power, she has a reduced stat total. While she isn’t as strong a fighter as your average unit, Azura is one of the most useful units in the game.
Always useful thanks to Sing.
- Azura’s biggest strength by far is her access to Sing. This ability means that she can double the effectiveness of any of her allies. It can allow offensive units such as Reinhardt to score two KO’s in one round, or escape to safety after putting himself in danger. It can also be used alongside healers, able to effectively double their healing output in one round. Having Azura on deck transforms the combat ability of any of your units. What is most notable about Sing is that is can be used on a different ally every round. If you encounter a team filled with green units, you can instead use Azura to support your red unit, boosting their effectiveness. In this way, Azura is guaranteed to pull her weight in nearly any circumstance, and even when she is unfit to fight.
Great statline for a dancer.
- With most stats hovering at around 30, Azura has a malleable statline that sees her able to safely engage foes in combat despite her reduced stats. 31 attack is by no means high, but is enough for her to score KO’s with Triangle Adept. Her high resistance only increases her supporting abilities further as she is able to run Ploy skills effectively to debuff foes.
Low physical defenses.
- Azura has many wellplaced stats, but this comes at the cost of her defense. Luckily for her, this is one of the easiest flaws to fix. Azura commonly runs Fury and/or Triangle Adept, both of which increase her resilience to damage. However don’t expect her to survive any kind of damage from green units, or even strong blues with specials charged. Dragons with forged breath weapons can also skip over her resistance and hit her on her lower defense.
Reduced stat total compresses build options.
- Combatwise, Azura is at an inherent disadvantage. She has a heavily reduced stat total to compensate for her powerful Sing ability. This means that in a pure sense, she is weaker than the average unit. These disadvantages tend to limit her skill builds, resulting in Triangle Adept/Fury being commonly picked choices, to salvage her combat ability. Without these skills she will simply crumble to the attacks of enemies.
Her typical Triangle Adept builds mean that Azura is an iron-wall against red enemies. But she is hard countered by green foes, thanks to this. Azura is not particularly resilient to either magical or physical damage, and blue enemies that can double her will likely KO her. She must be careful of typical offensive threats such as Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, Bridal Cordelia, Tana and Est. But she is also vulnerable to dragons such as Corrin(F), Nowi and Ninian.