Update (2nd): Windsweep's description has been clarified.
Update (1st): the stats should now be accurate.
New units are in! (Stats are approximate, we'll refine them as more data becomes available.)
- 45 hp, 35 atk, 22 spd, 38 def, 17 res.
- These stats are pretty similar to Ephraim, but with a greater emphasis on def (at the cost of a few spd points).
- This 40 value, if real, is monstrously high (highest defense right now, and this includes armors).
- He basically feels and plays like an infantry unit with armor stats.
- Lacking access to Wary Fighter will hurt, though.
- Killer Lance, Sacred Cowl, Obstruct.
- Useful without being stellar.
- Fortress defense (A slot, -3/+5 atk/def).
- Great defensive skill, combines well with Bonfire/Ignis (especially Ignis, which gains 4 in firepower just from this skill). Probable staple of tank units.
- Nice base skills set. You can get him to proficiency with relatively little investment.
- 37 hp, 26 atk, 36 spd, 24 def, 33 res.
- Best described as flying Setsuna. She'll be a perfect fit for quad-strike builds.
- One more great unit for Flier Emblem.
- Silver Lance, Harsh Command, Spur Speed.
- Nothing supernotable here. Most of her base kit is irrelevant to her actual potential.
- Hit and Run (B slot, unit retreats after attacking - similar to Drag Back but without dragging the foe.).
- Very similar to Drag Back, but with less danger to the unit.
- Allows for a much more careful attack style.
- Her base skills don't work well with the story her stats tell, but she's a great inheritance unit.
- She's especially relevant to flier teams.
- 45 hp, 30 atk, 25 spd, 26 def, 31 res
- Nile's res, Gordin's atk and spd.
- Her stats make her a slow magus killer.
- Ultimately, just like most archers, her stats are usable, not stellar.
- Noontime, Wings of Mercy, Bow Experience.
- Her base kit makes her an atk support. She can easily provide a third atk after one of your wounded frontliner melee units' attacks.
- Noontime is always useful to stay alive and provide sustain.
- Firesweep bow+ (Weapon slot, 11 atk, prevents counterattacks involving this unit (both on attack and defense).).
- This bow is game-changing, and cements her role as a magus killer (mages can't counterattack against this bow).
- Unfortunately, it would work better on Niles (whose speed would allow more double attacks, which ultimately helps more than atk against most mages).
- Combines well with Breaker skills.
- It should bypass Vantage, but this needs testing. Update: it does.
- The unit itself isn't particularly brilliant (although her base kit makes her useful for PvE and some situations in Arena).
- On the other hand, that bow is game changing so there's that.
- 45 hp, 33 atk, 30 spd, 28 def, 22 res
- A slower Lucina. Not exactly thrilling for a red lord (Lucina works because she's fast).
- Doesn't keep him from being useful, but he's basically average leaning on the offense rather than a specialist and that'll limit him.
- Falchion, Draconic Aura, Atk+.
- Straightforward kit, everything in there is useful.
- Windsweep (B slot, Unit's follow-ups are prevented when attacking. Counterattacks from physical foe are prevented if the unit is quicker.).
- A game changing skill. Bypasses Vantage which is helpful in offense (but it's not quite broken - in defense, it's useless and it will also slow Special charging).
- Needs testing to see how it interacts with Breaker skills.
- Update: it only actually prevents follow-ups from the user, not the foe. As a result it's only useful on fast units, and does not interact with Breaker skills (either you're cancelling counterattacks or you aren't cancelling anything).
- Just like Faye, Alm brings an absolutely fantastic skill to the skills pool, but the unit itself is average.
- The era of Vantage Hector may be coming to an end.
Lukas and Clair have great potential. Alm and Faye not so much but their skills are game-changing.
-- by takaminacchan