by DISTANT COUNTER 11 months ago

Lu Bu is probably my favorite FEH youtuber. The other guys are good and all, Sages, Phoenix Master and Sacred Spear, but they're too clean. Brain Damage is right up my alley

What are your ivs for valentines Lyn and Genny? I just put Close Counter on my Lyn making her complete but Sheep Path is pretty strong

by Stevosan 11 months ago

In reply to by DISTANT COUNTER

Ah yeah, Sages is my main go to, but I just found Lu, very quirky, I like.

Let's see, ah IVs, always crushing my F2P heart when I get a unit I want, so LaLyn is Def+\Res- while Genny is Spd+\Atk-
Sigh. I've got a bunch of other healers in the wings though, maybe they could eat her and be made into their own sheep clone set?

by edo5990 11 months ago

In reply to by Stevosan

My lyn has the same Ivs, but she is still sooooooo good, she just needs a res refine and she has some great stats (30/34 def/res)
Genny is another story, the reason Genny is powerful is because she has the built in ability to run wrazzle dazzle, though with a atk bane I'm not sure its worth it
With that being said, hold on to it, whats the rush you know? what if you get a better Iv for any assortment of units that make them a better project, up to you though

by Stevosan 11 months ago

In reply to by edo5990

Well, it's not that there's a rush persay, it's just that I've been pretty unlucky and only had 2 Takumi including the free one since launch, so it's just that I've finally got the rare and coveteted CC at last.

by Stevosan 11 months ago

So to be a bother, but any other advice for me at all? Still stuck , can't decide if I should use CC ON my LaLyn... Argh, I mean she is a staple of the team, being the one with armour March, owl tome and ardent sacrifice.

by DISTANT COUNTER 10 months 4 weeks ago

In reply to by Stevosan

Close Counter is great on Lyn. The iv you have of her +def-res is great for CC because of her def. Just refine her gift tome to +res and bam you're all set

by Stevosan 10 months 4 weeks ago

In reply to by DISTANT COUNTER

Errrrr. Gift? Not OWL?

by DISTANT COUNTER 10 months 4 weeks ago

In reply to by Stevosan

Oh yea that too, I know that's the optimal tome for her but I refined her Blue Gift instead and she's got a Blarblade for another loadout. Definitely give the CC to your Lyn since your Genny has a atk bane. Good luck!

by Stevosan 10 months 3 weeks ago

In reply to by DISTANT COUNTER

Hehe, wow, I did it, and it's amazing, I forget how often they went straight for her and did 0 damage but wasted time, now they get up in her face and UNEXPECTED OWL SWARM. Long story short, it's glorious. Thanks!